jueves, octubre 26, 2006

 

..and London was burnt

Yep, we promised that UK was not going to be the same after our visit, but finally it has been more. We have realized (at least me) that we are still the same great people that we met in Västeras more than one year ago and that we are doing a big effort for keeping this special relationship. For sure that this meeting will help us for taking a look on the future and see that you will be there.
Lot of thanks for making me happy for 4 amazing days that will be stuck in my mind forever.

See you soon amigos!

Ps: I dont have to say that we missed the people who didn't come, so they have to be in the next meeting!!!

IN THE NEXT DAYS I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD SOME PICS AND VIDEOS IF I MANAGE TO FIGHT AGAINST MY IDLENESS. BESICOS PARA TODOS!!

Comments:
Thanks in advance fot the pictures and videos. You cannot imagine how I felt alone during these days. But I hope to see you soon anyway.
I kiss all of you,
I miss you,
Cyrille
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?