jueves, abril 26, 2007

 

Aída´s song

Here I am, finishing this kind of musical posts. I feel sorry coz I didn't manage to find a song for each one of us, but be sure i did my best!! Anyway, don't hesitate to send me some ideas about more songs!!

The next post will be about the common songs (we will feel we are in VST again just listening them!!) and I will need your help for choosing my song...

Well, back in this last post, I have to write a little about the story we have with this song. I heard that whistle one million times, yeah, I could say all the days I spent with Aída, I listened this song. Yep, it was her mobile phone tone. In spite of that, I still find it special, but not as much as Aída is. Bobby McFerrin's "Don't worry be happy"

No cambies nunca preciosa, poco me queda por decirte, un besico!!!

Comments:
Dear Sir,

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph (Your profile photo) you have
posted in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?