lunes, abril 02, 2007

 

Oiza's OST

I find nearly impossible to choose just one song linked to Oiza, maybe the fact of sharing room with him for a semester ( I can never thank you enough for all you did for me hermano ) makes this harder. I have in my mind "Clarete y speed"--Tijuana in blue's theme, any Silvio Rodriguez's song or Manu Chao's "Lagrimas de oro". But I've chossen Andres Calamaro's "Estadio Azteca" as his song. too much options.

"Ya llego el verano, ya llego la fruta, y el que no se agache, es un hijoputa"
"Y arrejuntate moza que tengo cabras y un tractor basculante tipo Jondere..."

Cuideseme hermano!!

Comments:
joder hermano! you have taken all my songs!!!! I won't forget that semester neither.. good memories? I haven't said that, I just said that I won't forget :P
Thanx hermano, great moments shared together in my 23 (YES 23!!!!!!!!) squared meters!
thanx for being there and wake me up every morning...
besicos maño!!!!!
 
Publicar un comentario

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?